StuntBase ::

StuntBaseStunt StuffAndreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II

#1:  Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

I think that we can for sure say that Andreas is most progressive member here on StuntBase. In short time he made a huge skill jump, from Yamaha Aerox to sponsored Yamaha R6.

And its really fun to watch him do his stuff. He has that something extra that makes all his trick and combos look very fluid.

Anyways... This time he made a new video that has over 30 mins of adrenalin stunt action...

Video has little more over 900mb and you can get it HERE.

Belive me.. Its worth it...

Last edited by Waynder on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: didl Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:53 pm

download aint working for me.....

#3:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: Doich_86 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:21 pm

didl wrote (View Post): › download aint working for me.....

I downloaded it ad 3 o'clock...after 3 hours of downloading time XD

I'll watch it for dinner!!! Very Happy

#4:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: Karolis_1 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Osom, Shocked cool, man it's dabeststunt video I have eva seen... very interesting... respect ANDREAS

#5:   Author: Karolist Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:16 pm

In my opinion, about three he will be one of the best in the Europe. He really got tallent Wink

Last edited by Karolist on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#6:   Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 am

he is aiming for american stunt competitions... expecially stunt wars...

hes next chris p

#7:   Author: Karolist Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Or Chuck Norris Wink

#8:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: didl Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm

watched it, GREAT RESPECT, he s realy killin it,man and every thing sponsored,something I can only dream about it...

#9:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: Hive Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

best stunt vid i have saw

#10:   Author: Dac Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 am

900mb?!?!?!? WHOA

even on my super fast internet that is going to take a while.

Cant wait to watch it tho'. His stuff is better and better each time. Cant wait to see whats in this video.

#11:   Author: Dac Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 am

amazing....

so damn good i burnt it to a dvd and watched it again on my TV. The quality is amazing.

100% awesome. One of the best stunt videos i have ever seen.

#12:  Re: Andreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II Author: sfreak_16 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

@Dac...+1

too fucking great...i'm moving to scandinavia if i don't go to america Very Happy
StuntBaseStunt StuffAndreas Gustafsson - The Next Level II

Generated using printer-friendly.