StuntBase ::

StuntBaseTech StuffFitting rear disc on SR 172 AC

#1: Oh yes ! Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:06 pm

We fited rear disc on my scoot again after last crash... So me also made a video to see how everything looks... Nice sounds got in background Very Happy
download link

Last edited by Waynder on Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Jo-que Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:21 am

H0h0!

Dude, I don't know how you converted that one, but I really think it was time for a Reardisc! Everytime I get my as* on a stuntbike without reardisc I get really nervous Rolling Eyes

Welcome to the Double Disc stunters Razz

#3:   Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:17 am

and i can tell u that its whole another scooter now... dont know how could i live with drum before.... new era is comming =)

#4:   Author: Runner Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:33 pm

great project!

#5:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Neno Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:06 am

LOL! Nice and funny movie, like cartoon "A JE TO" Very Happy

#6:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: brni Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:37 pm

That's true Laughing

#7: Oh yes ! Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Pacman Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:33 pm

i remember something from al, now i say that was great!
didn't see this one yet couse i gotta have 10 posts, gettin close Smile

#8:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: NiksA_Vz Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:50 am

I hope that ur plannin to do a whole thumbnail viewed tutorial 4 assembly of the rear disc 4 people like me who arent real stunters, 4now Very Happy ... we want those things too, so maybe we can make some easyer stunts with more safety Very Happy
tnx

#9:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:14 pm

NiksA_Vz wrote (View Post): › I hope that ur plannin to do a whole thumbnail viewed tutorial 4 assembly of the rear disc 4 people like me who arent real stunters, 4now Very Happy ... we want those things too, so maybe we can make some easyer stunts with more safety Very Happy
tnx

dont worry Wink

#10:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: s0ck02 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:24 pm

from where have u taken the rear disc? anyways nice project...

#11:  Re: Fitting rear disc on SR 172 AC Author: Hrenowsky Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:10 pm

I am thinking of modifying my nrg mc2, cause i'm having some serious problems with the drum brake (like it doesent work and i had to change the rim cause the first one was ruined etc.). Now i just have to write 19 more posts and hope that the movie will be of some help to me. :)

#12:   Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:44 pm

well.... movie wont help u much... Cuz SR has cariers for braking jaws built on block.. al i need to do is fit dragsta 180 or runner 180 parts on it and cut drum carriers... NRG drum doesnt have carriers... YOu can weld them on... or u can buy block from piaggio engine that has carriers and then put rest of the gear...

#13:   Author: Hrenowsky Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:05 pm

Hmm... I know that, but i'm finding it increasingly difficult to find an engine block that isn't damaged or stolen with carriers.

#14:   Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:07 pm

so whats wrong with stolen ones? =))
StuntBaseTech StuffFitting rear disc on SR 172 AC

Generated using printer-friendly.